Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wait...A Mommy?

Yep, that's right. Just when I was starting to get used to this whole wife thing, we decided to take it one step further. In just a few days, my Marine and I will be joining the ranks of parenthood. In fact, you can thank my pregnancy insomnia for the creation of this blog.

At 2:00am, on a Friday night Saturday morning, with my Marine and dog snoring peacfully beside me I decided that I needed a creative outlet to share my random thoughts, style picks (as I dream of wearing non-maternity clothes), and day to day hum drum of this Marine wife.

If you know me at all, you know how ridiculously random I am, which should keep things interesting. Join me, on this new adventure! Comment, make suggestions (nice ones), ask questions, laugh, and wonder just what the heck I am talking about. Enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kim!!! Can't wait to see/meet Paige and follow you in this new adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! Glad to see I'm not the only one awake at this hour :)

    ReplyDelete