Saturday, March 19, 2011

Visions of Cocktails and Non-Maternity Wear Dance in My Head

Dying to try this recipe, it may be called the Autumn Colors Cocktail but it sounds perfect for summer and deliciously Southern to me!

Ingredients:
1 1/4 oz. vodka
3/4 oz. pomegranate liqueur
1/2 cup sweet ice tea
1/4 tsp. grated orange zest
Preparation:
Place all ingredients into a shaker and shake. Pour over ice in a glass and garnish with a lime.

Photo and recipe courtesy of HGTV.com

This blog would not be "me" if I didn't add my fashion picks. I'm planning to start a section called "Pile 'O Style." Here is a sneak peek of a few of my must haves for summer...

A comfy shirt, great to throw on as a beach cover-up or to dress up and wear to dinner


Maxi-Check Perfect shirt, $72, Jcrew.com

The perfect khaki shorts - not too short, not too long

Sandpiper shorts, $48, vineyardvines.com

and of course...a pair of Toms. Do you know about Toms? If not, you are missing out. First of all, they are so ridiculously comfortable. Second, and most important, for every pair you purchase Toms will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. It's such a great cause and I was more than stoked when they started making wedges last year!

Navy stripe calypso wedges, $69, Toms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment