Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Confessions of a Pregnant Girl

Apparently, I only blog when I am pregnant. Shame cuz I would really like to do it more. Adding to the "To Do" list NOW. Brief catch-up....we are now pregnant with Baby Girl # 2 and due in 4 weeks! Wow. Time has flown!!!

A few thoughts...#confessionsofapregnantgirl. (FIRST TIME EVER USING A HASHTAG! DID I DO IT RIGHT?!

Saw a weird stain on the sheets...realized it was chocolate from eating a protein bar in bed at 5am.

If you can't see it, then it's not really there. This includes (but is not limited to) your toes, leg hair, and food on the bottom of your shirt.

When your OB says "let me give you my cell phone number..." you pretty much know that she is expecting your baby to pop out SOON.

Will write more later...hopefully ;)

1 comment: